Monday, April 2, 2007

They Were Happy!!!

I saw them yesterday...While rushing back to my hostel after 3 heavy lectures.I was tired n not at all happy!! But they were happy...She was working...And he was sitting there in the sand ! She was carrying bricks to the nearby building under construction! And he was making a house in the sand..it was not a huge one ..his tiny hands couldn't make it as big as his mother was working for!She came back to him for a while..they probably exchanged some words..the mother smiled and went back to her job! She didn't see me..neither she smiled at me...but i was smiling...n was happy now!

3 comments:

Sudhu said...

Inspirational.. straight frm heart!!
Sahi hai bete.. luvs

Unknown said...

hey...took too long to go thru ur blogs... n this one i liked the most....

Unknown said...

very nice portrayal by surabhi.. really amazing.. Good to go buddy. Carry on you work on writing n u ll def reach the sky..

yours